Thursday, November 20, 2014

Whatcha' Gonna Do?

I was all set to share about the party we had for Madi celebrating her end of chemotherapy.  I even had Wednesday set aside to type it all up and include her slideshow.

Then I spent all but about 2 hours away from home.  And those 2 hours weren't even back-to-back.

So.  Whatcha' gonna do when life happens?

Smile, shake your head, have a good laugh and realize it just may be one of those days you use a half tank of gas without going more than 22 miles from home at any given time.


*Madi slipped on some ice on her walk home from the bus stop Nov 18th.  She has a 'buckle fracture' in her left wrist.  She is doing well and has very little to no pain.  She'll have the cast on for 3 weeks and then a splint for another 3.*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Madi! I too slipped and fell on the ice the other night outside my apartment. Thankfully I had on a big puffy coat so my only injury was a bloody knee. Hope it gets better soon!